fresh veggies

14:11:00






A litlle set of cutting boards I made 2 years ago, these photos are old as well. 
I've been slow this week, yet also producing some of my favorite miniatures, currently. (There is always room for improvement.) It rained on Sunday, which was pleasant and sweet, it grew dark quickly, which pleased me. I wrote in my journal and watched some films. Slow and autumn - like summer days are my beloved moments, I was in a bit of a life slump the past two weeks. A symptom of being an introvert and leaving home for a week on vacation. I need weeks of rest and solitude. Falling in love with creating again feels very calming and refreshing. Hope you' re all well and making the most of beautiful weather, see you soon... something sweet next time



You Might Also Like

5 komentarze

  1. O, jak miło zobaczyć coś nowego :-) Śliczne i smakowite :-) Pozdrawiam :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Beautiful pumpkins. Can you please blow some rain to The Netherlands please 😉

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. In this manner my acquaintance Wesley Virgin's biography starts in this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    You see, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

    These are the EXACT same SECRETS many famous people (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know that you only use 10% of your brain.

    That's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe this thought has even occurred IN YOUR own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years back, while riding an unregistered, trash bucket of a car without a license and with $3 on his debit card.

    "I'm very frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

    You've taken part in those types of questions, isn't it so?

    Your own success story is going to be written. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD

    OdpowiedzUsuń

like me on facebook