bread | scale 1:12

00:06:00


“Good bread is the most fundamentally satisfying of all foods; and good bread with fresh butter, the greatest of feasts.” – James Beard
_________________________________________



I haven't had a chance to play with miniatures since my holidays, I think. My school and studying kept me so crazily busy I simply didn't have any energy left. I rarely visit the miniature world these days, but everytime I post the amount of support I receive is overwhelming,  I feel so satisfied and pleased when you notice all those tiny details I pay lots of attention to. Thank you! 
This time I spent long hours perfecting the bread crust, making it look as  realistic and appetizing as possible. I'm quite pleased with the final effect...
 what do you think?











You Might Also Like

8 komentarze

  1. Hello Niela,
    You did a terrific job. The bread looks so lifelike! The crust is perfect and the texture of the bread is remarkably realistic. well done.
    Big hug
    Giac

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. That's sweet of you to say dear Giac! ....And that means a hell of a lot

      coming from someone as highly talented as you!

      Usuń
  2. Ooohhh. That looks delicious!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Bread and butter, the best food ever to go together. I love your fantastic work!
    Hugs, Drora

    OdpowiedzUsuń

like me on facebook